Contract Vehicles and Certifications
Synergy is certified by the Small Business Administration as a Woman-Owned Disadvantaged Small Business (WODSB). Synergy’s services can be procured through the Government-Wide Acquisition Vehicles listed below.
To learn how Synergy can help your agency, institution, or company meet its goals, please contact Annie McCormick via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240.485.1700, ext. 1707.
Synergy is able to provide services under the following certifications and contract vehicles:
Small Business Administration
- Woman-Owned Disadvantaged Small Business
Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract: 09/30/2010-09/28/2015, Domain IV for provision of technical assistance and training.
General Services Administration (GSA)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Program Support Center
- IDIQ Contract: 05/04/2015-03/15/2020. Small Business Prime for a range of services, such as policy assessment and analysis, evaluation design and data collection, performance measurements, technical assistance and training, web design, publication support, and 508 compliance.
North American Industry Classification System Codes (NAICS)
Department of Education, Education Statistics Support Institute Network (ESSIN)
- IDIQ Contract: 03/23/2012-03/22/2017. Small Business Prime selected to provide research, data collection, statistical analysis, annual report preparation, 508 compliance, mobile application development, strategic communications planning, and publications dissemination activities.
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS BPA (Conference Planning Support): 09/30/2014-09/29/2019. Services range from providing pre-, onsite, and post-meeting activities for small, medium, and large workshops and conferences for training and technical assistance.
We can quickly and cost-effectively meet the needs of federal clients through a streamlined procurement process that accesses all of Synergy’s services and expertise.