Administer corporate policies and procedures where appropriate.
Perform formal status reporting to COO/CEO/Division Director.
Pursue efforts to market SEI’s capabilities to provide services to an expanded client base including identifying potential clients, writing or assisting in writing proposals, and making marketing presentations.
· Work in collaboration with Division Director and COO.
· Work closely with project staff and the client to ensure that recommended solutions meet the customer’s needs.
· Maintain day-to-day communication with the COR.
· Ensure quality and timeliness of services and for products developed through project activities.
· Understand business requirements and translate them into specific software requirements with an understanding of technical design and specifications.
· Work with the Division Director to assign activities to appropriate team leads, coordinate all major tasks.
· Integrated work plans developed for project tasks and ensure agreement with the benchmarks of performance, progress, and success for each major task.
· Meet formally at least once a month with the team leads to ensure fluid, steady communications among team members.
· Prepare and/or assist in coordination of all contract documentation such as monthly reports, work assignment final reports and written deliverables while analyzing and documenting all required data and information.
· Managed the scope of work.
· Act as resource with project personnel for solving day-to-day problems.
· Work with Division Director to develop workplans for clients, prepare reports, and track budgets as needed.
Supervisory/Manager Duties, if applicable:
Oversee staff and field employee questions, concerns and requests.
Manage staff schedules.
Provide oversight and guidance to subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
Serve as an interface between technology teams, support teams, business units, and customers/users.